Germany - founded: 2011
5W-Rail&Shuttle, a service provided by Hahn Air Systems, enables rail and shuttle carriers to enter the Global Distribution Systems (GDS) under the code 5W and sell globally alongside airlines. Travel agencies can book rail and shuttle partners and issue them on the insolvency-safe HR-169 document, treating them just as if they were airlines.
Hahn Air Systems is a sister company and client of Hahn Air.
Hahn Air Systems operates its own inventory and reservation system with the reservation code 5W.
All services marketed via 5W are available in Abacus, Amadeus, Apollo, Axess, Galileo, Infini, Sabre, Sirena, Travelsky and Worldspan.
|5W||+49 6103-7331 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.hahnair.com|
Our 5W network
Check-In & Boarding Pass
To access and retrieve your passengers' travel information and mandatory boarding pass, type in the last name of one of the passengers and the PNR locator. Follow the link to find out how the check-in process works:
- Carry-on and checked baggage: No limitations
- 5kg (100 cm x 80 cm x 80 cm) hand baggage
- 2 pieces / each 30kg (free of charge) checked baggage
- 1 bag/piece max. 25 kg
- Carry-on: 1 piece per passenger free of charge (max 7 kg)
- 1st checked bag: 1 piece per passenger free of charge (max 20 kg)
- Additional/special baggage (e.g. oversized baggage or sports equipment): extra costs may apply. Please liaise directly with the operating carrier.
Partner list & product flyer
|GDS Booking Class||Compartment||Operating Carrier Booking Class|
|Y||Economy||Turista Plus domestic|
|W||Premium economy||Star Comfort Class|
|Y||Economy||Star Class/ Deck Place|