Hahn Air Lines from 1994 until today
- Hahn Air intensified its long-term partnership with Textron Aviation by accommodating a mobile service unit (MSU) to the Hahn Air Hangar at Frankfurt Egelsbach Airport.
- Hahn Air takes delivery of a second Cessna Citation Sovereign.
- Hahn Air launched a new operation base at Frankfurt Egelsbach Airport to better serve the Frankfurt area.
- Acquisition of a Cessna Citation Sovereign business jet to further develop the flight operations to medium and long-haul destinations.
- Delivery of the second Cessna Citation Jet 4's.
- Hahn Air Lines again renewed its IOSA certification for the third time and placed an order for two Cessna Citation Jet 4's. The first was delivered in December 2013.
- Hahn Air Lines renewed its IOSA certification.
- With the start of the 2011/2012 winter schedule, the Düsseldorf – Luxembourg operation became a codeshare with Luxair.
- Hahn Air purchased a Cessna Citation Jet 4, the largest and newest member of the Cessna CJ family. Hahn Air's CJ4 was the second aeroplane of its type certified for commercial operation in Europe.
- Hahn Air Lines enhanced its charter operation with a strategic partnership with Stuttgart-based E-Aviation. Hahn Air Lines expands charter services.
- Commencing February 1st, Hahn Air Lines operated scheduled flights between Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS) and Luxembourg Findel Airport (LUX) twice weekly.
- Hahn Air Lines renews IOSA certification.
- Hahn Air Lines receives IOSA certification for the first time.
- Hahn Air purchased its first business jet, a Cessna Citation Jet 2.
- Hahn Air Lines starts charter service with a FD Merlin IIIA.
- New connections from Friedrichshafen (FDH) to Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) and Hamburg (HAM) were introduced.
- Hahn Air Lines became an IATA member airline and moved its operational centre to Friedrichshafen (FDH). Hahn Air Lines started to expand its GDS presence in Sabre, Galileo and Worldspan.
- Hahn Air Lines operated scheduled passenger flights primarily to the new German federal states with destinations such as Dresden (DRS) and Leipzig (LEJ). Flights could be booked in the Amadeus GDS.
- Hahn Air Lines was founded as an independent regional carrier operating on domestic German routes. It was based at Hahn, the former US military airbase, better known today as Frankfurt Hahn Airport. It operated with Fairchild Dornier Metroliner II + III.