Check ticketing availability of carriers on HR-169 tickets in your country.
Please note that the sales restrictions published by the airline must be followed.
Ticketing on HR-169 documents of the requested carrier may be allowed in combination with (an)other carrier(s).
- The airline's flights cannot be issued on Hahn Air ticket stock until further notice.
- Hahn Air e-tickets may be issued only in accordance with the fare rules.
- Please check if the fare conditions contain no document restrictions.
- Codeshare flights may be issued on HR-169 tickets if both operating and marketing carrier have an interline agreement with Hahn Air.
- Issue all tickets with 0% travel agent commission.
- Please refer to the IATA Travel Centre website for the latest updates on visa and health requirements - especially during the Coronavirus pandemic - for your destination and where applicable also for the transit airport. Find more information here
- The passenger is always responsible for checking necessary visa and health requirements prior to their departure.
- Consider using HR e-Payment as a form of payment.