Haiti - founded: 2011
This carrier is displayed in your GDS under the two-letter code H1.
Sunrise Airways is a regional airline based at Toussaint Louverture International Airport (PAP) in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
It serves 11 destinations in 6 countries across the Caribbean.
The following routes are served
旅客氏名: SMITH/MICHAEL MR (Mr Michael Smith)
GDS rec loc: 4ON5MQ
"チケット番号は13桁の数字です。チケット番号は13桁の数字です。 Hahn Airのチケット番号は、必ず169から始まりさらに10桁の数字が続きます。 "
- PASSENGERS ON A JOURNEY INVOLVING AN ULTIMATE DESTINATION OR A STOP IN A COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE COUNTRY OF DEPARTURE ARE ADVISED THAT INTERNATIONAL TREATIES KNOWN AS THE MONTREAL CONVENTION, OR ITS PREDECESSOR, THE WARSAW CONVENTION, INCLUDING ITS AMENDMENTS (THE WARSAW CONVENTION SYSTEM), MAY APPLY TO THE ENTIRE JOURNEY, INCLUDING ANY PORTION THEREOF WITHIN A COUNTRY. FOR SUCH PASSENGERS, THE APPLICABLE TREATY, INCLUDING SPECIAL CONTRACTS OF CARRIAGE EMBODIED IN ANY APPLICABLE TARIFFS, GOVERNS AND MAY LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF THE CARRIER. The Montreal Convention or the Warsaw Convention system may be applicable to your journey and these Conventions govern and may limit the liability of carriers for death or bodily injury, for loss of or damage to baggage, and for delay. EC Regulation No. 889/2002 requires European Community carriers to apply the provisions of the Montreal Convention limits to all carriage by them of passengers and their baggage by air. Many non-European Community carriers have elected to do so in respect of the carriage of passengers and their baggage. The document/itinerary/receipt constitutes the passenger ticket for the purposes of article 3 of the Warsaw Convention, except where another document complying with the requirements of article 3 is delivered to the passenger.
- Carriage and other services are provided and operated only by the respective carrier(s) shown in the document/itinerary/receipt and are subject to the contract of carriage with such carrier(s), to this notice, to any notice or receipt of the carrier(s), and to the respective carrier’s individual terms and conditions (Conditions), related rules, regulations and policies (Regulations) and any applicable tariffs, which are hereby again incorporated by reference for application and which may be obtained from such carrier(s) or from Hahn Air upon request. If your carriage is by more than one carrier, different Conditions, Regulations and applicable tariffs may apply for each carrier. The Conditions, Regulations and any applicable tariffs of each carrier are, by this notice, again incorporated by reference into and made part of your contract of carriage.
- Hahn Air is not involved in and not responsible for carriage or other services, but only acts as an intermediary service/agent for booking and ticketing between the respective carrier and the travel agent/passenger. Hahn Air’s Terms and Conditions apply.
- If I am a travel agent, I will again make aware the passenger of the above information.
- „Each Party agrees that it shall not use, i.e. copy, modify, transmit, or make any use of ticket information related to passengers of the other Party for any purpose other than those reasonably necessary to provide and account the transportation services requested by the passenger or those. Otherwise authorized by the passenger. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing shall not prohibit either Party from using such information for analytical purposes at an aggregate level. Both parties shall act in accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws. They shall take appropriate technical-organizational measures in order to guarantee the full compliance with such Data Protection Laws.
- Carry-on: 1 piece per passenger free of charge (max. 5kg)
- 1st checked bag:
PAP-CAP vv.: 23kg in every booking class
PAP-JBQ/SDQ vv.: 23kg in every booking class
PAP-JEE vv.: 15kg in every booking class
Remaining routes: 23kg in Y class, all other classes 30kg
- Additional/special baggage (e.g. oversized baggage or sports equipment): extra costs may apply. Please liaise directly with the operating airline.