Turkmenistan - founded: 1992
This carrier is displayed in your GDS under the two-letter code H1.
Turkmenistan Airlines is the flag carrier of Turkmenistan. It is based at Ashgabat Airport (ASB).
It serves 18 destinations in Asia and Europe.
The following routes are served
Verifique os Travel Details H1-Air ou X1-Air informando o sobrenome de um dos passageiros, o localizador de registro (do GDS, H1, X1 ou da companhia aérea) ou o número do bilhete. Se você é um agente de viagens, certifique-se de encaminhar essas informações ao passageiro. Observe que você só pode acessar reservas que tenham sido feitas com o código H1 ou X1.
Para algumas companhias aéreas parceiras, você pode iniciar o processo de check-in online aqui. Observe que o horário de abertura do check-in online pode variar dependendo da respectiva companhia aérea.
Nome do Passageiro: SMITH/MICHAEL MR (Mr Michael Smith)
GDS rec loc: 4ON5MQ
Número do bilhete: 1691234506789
Insira o último sobrenome de apenas um dos passageiros.
Insira a referência da reserva OU o número do bilhete. A referência da reserva muitas vezes também é chamada de “número/código de reserva”. Ela pode ser alfanumérica (5 a 8 dígitos), mas não contém outros caracteres especiais ou espaços.
O número de bilhete consiste de 13 dígitos e é numérico. O número de bilhete da Hahn Air sempre começa com 169 e é seguido de 10 dígitos.
Termos e Condições
- PASSENGERS ON A JOURNEY INVOLVING AN ULTIMATE DESTINATION OR A STOP IN A COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE COUNTRY OF DEPARTURE ARE ADVISED THAT INTERNATIONAL TREATIES KNOWN AS THE MONTREAL CONVENTION, OR ITS PREDECESSOR, THE WARSAW CONVENTION, INCLUDING ITS AMENDMENTS (THE WARSAW CONVENTION SYSTEM), MAY APPLY TO THE ENTIRE JOURNEY, INCLUDING ANY PORTION THEREOF WITHIN A COUNTRY. FOR SUCH PASSENGERS, THE APPLICABLE TREATY, INCLUDING SPECIAL CONTRACTS OF CARRIAGE EMBODIED IN ANY APPLICABLE TARIFFS, GOVERNS AND MAY LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF THE CARRIER. The Montreal Convention or the Warsaw Convention system may be applicable to your journey and these Conventions govern and may limit the liability of carriers for death or bodily injury, for loss of or damage to baggage, and for delay. EC Regulation No. 889/2002 requires European Community carriers to apply the provisions of the Montreal Convention limits to all carriage by them of passengers and their baggage by air. Many non-European Community carriers have elected to do so in respect of the carriage of passengers and their baggage. The document/itinerary/receipt constitutes the passenger ticket for the purposes of article 3 of the Warsaw Convention, except where another document complying with the requirements of article 3 is delivered to the passenger.
- Carriage and other services are provided and operated only by the respective carrier(s) shown in the document/itinerary/receipt and are subject to the contract of carriage with such carrier(s), to this notice, to any notice or receipt of the carrier(s), and to the respective carrier’s individual terms and conditions (Conditions), related rules, regulations and policies (Regulations) and any applicable tariffs, which are hereby again incorporated by reference for application and which may be obtained from such carrier(s) or from Hahn Air upon request. If your carriage is by more than one carrier, different Conditions, Regulations and applicable tariffs may apply for each carrier. The Conditions, Regulations and any applicable tariffs of each carrier are, by this notice, again incorporated by reference into and made part of your contract of carriage.
- Hahn Air is not involved in and not responsible for carriage or other services, but only acts as an intermediary service/agent for booking and ticketing between the respective carrier and the travel agent/passenger. Hahn Air’s Terms and Conditions apply.
- If I am a travel agent, I will again make aware the passenger of the above information.
- „Each Party agrees that it shall not use, i.e. copy, modify, transmit, or make any use of ticket information related to passengers of the other Party for any purpose other than those reasonably necessary to provide and account the transportation services requested by the passenger or those. Otherwise authorized by the passenger. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing shall not prohibit either Party from using such information for analytical purposes at an aggregate level. Both parties shall act in accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws. They shall take appropriate technical-organizational measures in order to guarantee the full compliance with such Data Protection Laws.
•Carry-on: 1 piece per passenger free of charge (max 5kg)
•1st checked bag: 1 piece per passenger free of charge (max 25 kg) in T and H Class
•1st checked bag: 1 piece per passenger free of charge (max 30 kg) in D and Y Class
•1st checked bag: 1 piece per passenger free of charge (max 40 kg) in I Class
•1st checked bag: 1 piece per passenger free of charge (max 50 kg) in C Class
•checked baggage for IST-ASB/ASB-IST and ANK-ASB/ASB-ANK: 1 piece per passenger free of charge (max 25 kg) in Economy Class and (max 50kg) in Business Class
•Additional/special baggage (eg. oversized baggage or sports equipment): extra costs may apply. Please liaise directly with the operating airline.
- All international flights of Turkmenistan Airlines are operated with two-class Boeing aircraft. Both Economy and Business Class are available under the H1 code.