Uganda - founded: 2012
Please note that this carrier is displayed in your GDS under the two-letter code H1.
Aerolink Uganda is a domestic airline based at Entebbe International Airport (EBB), Uganda.
Aerolink Uganda serves 5 domestic destinations.
H1-Air Travel Details
Check your H1-Air Travel Details by entering the surname of one of the passengers and the record locator (either GDS, H1 or airline) or ticket number. If you are a travel agent, please make sure to forward this information to the passenger. Please note that you can only access bookings that have been made under the H1 code.
Passenger name: SMITH/MICHAEL MR (Mr Michael Smith)
GDS rec loc: 4ON5MQ
Ticket number: 1691234506789
Enter the surname (last name) of only one of the passengers.
Enter the booking reference OR ticket number. The booking reference is often also called 'booking number/ code' or PNR. It can be alphanumeric (5 to 8 digits) but does not contain any other special characters or spaces.
The ticket number consists of 13 digits and is numeric. The Hahn Air ticket number always begins with 169 and is followed by 10 digits.
Terms and Conditions
- PASSENGERS ON A JOURNEY INVOLVING AN ULTIMATE DESTINATION OR A STOP IN A COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE COUNTRY OF DEPARTURE ARE ADVISED THAT INTERNATIONAL TREATIES KNOWN AS THE MONTREAL CONVENTION, OR ITS PREDECESSOR, THE WARSAW CONVENTION, INCLUDING ITS AMENDMENTS (THE WARSAW CONVENTION SYSTEM), MAY APPLY TO THE ENTIRE JOURNEY, INCLUDING ANY PORTION THEREOF WITHIN A COUNTRY. FOR SUCH PASSENGERS, THE APPLICABLE TREATY, INCLUDING SPECIAL CONTRACTS OF CARRIAGE EMBODIED IN ANY APPLICABLE TARIFFS, GOVERNS AND MAY LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF THE CARRIER. The Montreal Convention or the Warsaw Convention system may be applicable to your journey and these Conventions govern and may limit the liability of carriers for death or bodily injury, for loss of or damage to baggage, and for delay. EC Regulation No. 889/2002 requires European Community carriers to apply the provisions of the Montreal Convention limits to all carriage by them of passengers and their baggage by air. Many non-European Community carriers have elected to do so in respect of the carriage of passengers and their baggage. The document/itinerary/receipt constitutes the passenger ticket for the purposes of article 3 of the Warsaw Convention, except where another document complying with the requirements of article 3 is delivered to the passenger.
- Carriage and other services are provided and operated only by the respective carrier(s) shown in the document/itinerary/receipt and are subject to the contract of carriage with such carrier(s), to this notice, to any notice or receipt of the carrier(s), and to the respective carrier’s individual terms and conditions (Conditions), related rules, regulations and policies (Regulations) and any applicable tariffs, which are hereby again incorporated by reference for application and which may be obtained from such carrier(s) or from Hahn Air upon request. If your carriage is by more than one carrier, different Conditions, Regulations and applicable tariffs may apply for each carrier. The Conditions, Regulations and any applicable tariffs of each carrier are, by this notice, again incorporated by reference into and made part of your contract of carriage.
- Hahn Air is not involved in and not responsible for carriage or other services, but only acts as an intermediary service/agent for booking and ticketing between the respective carrier and the travel agent/passenger. Hahn Air’s Terms and Conditions apply.
- If I am a travel agent, I will again make aware the passenger of the above information.
- Carry-on: 1 piece per passenger free of charge (max 5kg)
- 1st checked bag: 1 piece per passenger free of charge (max 15 kg)
- Additional/special baggage (eg. oversized baggage or sports equipment): extra costs may apply. Please liaise directly with the operating carrier.