Retail Pricing Expert (f/m/d)
Why work at Hahn Air?
- Work culture: We are a successful hidden champion in the airline industry that treats its employees with appreciation, generosity and always at eye level
- Development: We offer a variety of training courses as well as numerous opportunities to develop yourself on the job
- Work-life balance: With flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, sabbaticals and part-time models, we offer ideal conditions for a good work-life balance
- Work from anywhere: With us, you have the option to work from anywhere in the world for a certain amount of time
- Events: We like to spend time together at after-work events, team activities, summer parties and Christmas celebrations
- More benefits: 13 monthly salaries, a lunch allowance of up to 780 euros per year, up to 600 euros of freely usable credit per year, 30 vacation days, childcare allowance, free charging facility for e-vehicles at headquarters, financial support for taking out a private pension plan and much more
- Envisioning and development of a pricing strategy based on the Hahn Air commercial business models
- Specification of the system requirements based on the pricing strategy
- Build-up, professionalization and maintenance of the retail pricing competence of Hahn Air
- Preparation of a decision-making process for system selection
- Supervision of system implementation and set-up
- Setting and maintaining the mark-ups and discounts to increasing Revenue according to Customer Segmentation and WTP (willingness to pay) for HR with content sold via HRDP
As a Retail Pricing Manager you will take the expert role in our team in all matters related to pricing. The team currently has a broad skillset covering aviation & travel industry, fare filing and Airline Revenue Management. As a retail pricing manager you would complete our teams´ skillset and be an important piece to a successful development of an intelligent pricing of Hahn Air´s future products.
- University degree in the fields of Economics, Business Administration, e-commerce or travel
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge in pricing systems and BI tools
- Experience of various Retail Pricing Strategies and Rule-based Pricing Concepts
- You are passionate about learning new things and the customer always comes first for you
- Entrepreneurial thinking is natural for you
- You have an unprecedented ability in solving problems, analyzing, processing and reducing the complexity of information
- Business fluent in English
Are you ready for take-off?
Anna Gerke is looking forward to receiving your application.Hahn Air Lines GmbH
An der Trift 65 63303 Dreieich Phone +49-6103-7331-0 www.hahnair.com
Welcome to connecting the world
Every nine seconds a passenger is boarding a plane using a Hahn Air ticket at one of 4,000 airports around the globe. For more than 20 years, our medium-sized company has been successfully connecting the world: Our unique business is linking 350 partner airlines with travel agencies worldwide. And it’s our people who make it happen. We are travel enthusiasts, aviation nerds, hobby gourmets, dancers, parents, runners and musicians. We come from 35 different countries, and we work from all over the world. Our different backgrounds make us complement each other and drive our global business. It is enthusiasm and great work that we value, rather than titles. And together, we make exciting things happen - for our customers and for ourselves. Be part of a team where everybody makes a difference, where innovative ideas are heard and where you’ll make connections that last.
You can learn more about us as a team via Linkedin #wearehahnair
and on our Career section