From 7 June until 28 June 2018, in conjunction with the World Cup in Russia, we kicked off our very own Hahn Air ""Football Fever” online competition. Travel agents could display their goalie skills by saving as many shots as possible from entering the goal and automatically maximising their chance to win one of three flight vouchers worth 200, 300 and 400 Euros.
Congratulations to our three lucky winners:
- 1st place: Sean Caldow, Clyde Travel Management, Great Britain - €400 flight voucher
- 2nd place: Tulegen Gabbassov, Nurai & Co, Kazakhstan - €300 flight voucher
- 3rd place: Mayank Adhikari, Riya Travel & Tour (I) Pvt. Ltd, India - €200 flight voucher
For those who didn’t win, we hope that you still enjoyed being a goalie for a day. A big thank you for participating!
Fix the Pic
From 23 May to 6 June 2018, many travel agents tried their luck and participated in our online game “Fix the Pic”. For the second time, they were challenged to show their puzzle solving skills by reconstructing pictures of Martin and his friends travelling the world for a chance to win one of three flight vouchers worth 200, 300 and 400 euros.
Congratulations to our three lucky winners:
- 1st place: Jimmy Neal, Gazelle Travel, Great Britain - €400 flight voucher
- 2nd place: Richard Aquino, Philippine World Travel, Philippines - €300 flight voucher
- 3rd place: Pule Tsetsei, Tourvest Travel Services, South Africa- 200€ flight voucher
Hahn Air would like to congratulate all three “Fix the Pic” winners and thank all the other travel agents who participated!
Run For Fun
Between 23 January and 13 February 2018, travel agents participated in our online game “Run For Fun”. After three weeks of running and evading sandcastles, buckets and balls at the beach, the fastest and most skillful travel agents have been chosen:
- 1st place: Mrs. Claudia Cisternas, Turismo Cocha S.A., Chile - €400 flight voucher
- 2nd place: Mr. Cihat Eminsoy, Newline Travel LTD, Kenya - €300 flight voucher
- 3rd place: Mr. Richard Nicol, Clyde Travel LTD, Great Britain - €200 flight voucher
Congratulations to all three lucky runners and thanks to everyone who participated in our online game!
Show what you know
From 31 July to 21 August 2017, many of Hahn Air’s devoted travel agents participated in our online game “Show what you know”. After three weeks of guessing and blind pinning on the map of the Old Continent, Show what you know has its winners! Congratulations to:
- 1st place: Ms Elaine Petry, BCD Travel, Luxemburg - €400 flight voucher
- 2nd place: Ms Analia Zanini, Marcopolo Viajes, Mexico - €300 flight voucher
- 3rd place: Mr Trilochan Mallick, Globe Forex & Travels Ltd, India - €200 flight voucher
Hahn Air would like to congratulate all three “Show what you know” winners and thank all other travel agents who participated!
Fix the Pic
From 11 April to 2 May 2017, many of Hahn Air’s devoted travel agents participated in our online game “Fix the Pic”. In the game, travel agents were asked to piece back together a jumbled-up puzzle of Martin so he could be in one piece to make his flight on time! All participants who completed all three levels of the game were then eligible to win one of three Hahn Air Flight Vouchers.
Please help us in congratulating our winners listed below:
- 1st Place: Eveline Repko, Uniglobe Alliance Travel, Netherlands (€400 flight voucher)
- 2nd Place: Travel Agent from Toronto, Canada (€300 flight voucher)
- 3rd Place: Saad Megahed, Al Maqam CO. Travel and Tourism, Saudi Arabia (200€ flight voucher)
Hahn Air would like to congratulate all three “Fix the Pic” winners and thank all other travel agents who participated! For more fun opportunities with Hahn Air, keep your eye out for our next competition beginning in July 2017!
For the month of November we asked our travel agents, guys and girls alike, to ‘show what they can grow’ by growing out a moustache in support of the Movember Foundation’s efforts to raise money and awareness for men’s health issues around the globe. During this time, travel agents sent in pictures of their moustaches throughout the month and competed for the most ‘likes’ on Facebook.
Congratulations to our lucky male winner who will receive a grooming kit for his impressive moustache and our female winner who will receive a beauty kit for her creative participation in Movember:
- Sujirthan, MSA Travels & Tour, Sri Lanka
- Marina, Avia Lines, Russia
Hahn Air would like to thank all of our participants for supporting us in this great cause!
Show us your talent!
From August 5 to August 22, 2016, travel agents from around the globe participated in Hahn Air’s ‘Show us your talent!’ competition to celebrate the 2016 Olympic Games. During this time travel agents sent in photos of themselves performing their best talent. The photos were posted on our Facebook page where the participants competed for the most ‘likes’. The top 3 photos with the most ‘likes’ were eligible to win one of three flight vouchers worth €600, €400, and €200.
We would like to congratulate the winners of the three flight vouchers:
- 1st Place: Ms. Karol, Hogg Robinson, Poland (€600 flight voucher)
- 2nd Place: Mr. Naim, Shimasy Travel Co Ltd, Kenya (€400 flight voucher)
- 3rd Place: Ms. Florentina, Paravion Associate, Romania (€200 flight voucher)
Hahn Air would like to congratulate all three “Show us your talent!” winners and thank the other travel agents for their participation and effort.
Match the pairs
The period between April 20 and May 11, 2016, was all about finding identical playing cards in Hahn Air’s fun game ‘Match the pairs’. 978 participating agents tested their memory for a chance to win one of the three flight vouchers worth €1.000, €800 and €500 as only three could become champions.
Without further ado, please put your hands together for:
- 1st place: Mr. Ben Kong, Southbank, Australia (€1.000 flight voucher)
- 2nd place: Mr. Saulo Ventura, Brasilia, Brazil (€800 flight voucher)
- 3rd place: Ms. Natasa Pavlovic, Belgrade, Serbia (€500 flight voucher)
Congratulations to all three lucky winners! For those who didn’t win, we hope that you still had fun playing this classic game with a Hahn Air flair. A big thank you for participating!
HR Group Department raffle
Between 1st October, 2014 and 31st January, 2015 travel agents had the chance to win a "Free Ticket" for a group booking with the HR Group Department. The "Free Ticket" equalled the fare price plus taxes paid for one of the tickets that was part of one group order.
Our congratulations go to:
- Uniglobe TT Travel, Netherlands: Group from Tashkent (TAS) to Bishkek (FRU)
- Horizons A/S, Denmark: Group from Fortaleza (FOR) to Rio (GIG)
- Biscordint Travel Agency, Nigeria: Group from Bangkok (BKK) to Phuket (HKT)
Thanks to everyone who participated in our raffle! We were truly blown away by your reaction and great interest in the HR Group Department. Even though the competition is over, the team is still here to make your daily work easier by offering group bookings on almost all Hahn Air partner airlines and many more carriers worldwide!
Score to Win
For the world's premier football tournament in Brazil, we started the competition "Score to Win"! All agents belonging to an HR Ticketing Centre could participate and place free bets with the chance to win some great prizes. Those are the proud winners:
- 1st place: Maurizio Seroni, XENIA VIAGGI E TURISMO SRL, Italy (MacBook Air)
- 2nd place: Maryana Rubanova, AQUAVITA LTD, Ukraine (iPad Air)
- 3rd place: Wolfgang Grimm, Carlson Wagonlit Deutschland, Germany (iPod Nano)
Each of the Matchday-Winners additionally won a €50 online voucher + €50 credit for their agency's HR e-Payment Account.
- Matchday 1: Renat Garifullin, STEN LTD, Russia
- Matchday 2: Rufat Safarov, Sicuro LCC, Azerbaijan
- Matchday 3: Brian Nilson, Alpha Travel, Faroe Islands
- Matchday 4: Loredana Ghemaru, HOTELAIR SRL, Romania
- Matchday 5: Edward Osome, HIGHLIGHT Travel LTD, Kenya
- Matchday 6: Theovanis Katsanevakis, Big Travel Denmark A/S, Denmark
- Matchday 7: Lenka Javurkova, Travel & Business Airticket S.R.O., Czech Republic
- Matchday 8: Wolfgang Grimm, Carlson Wagonlit Deutschland, Germany
- Matchday 9: Elena Boyanova, Compagnie Internationale Wagonlit Travel SA, Bulgaria
- Matchday 10: Richard Aquino, Philippine World Travel Inc, Philippines
- Matchday 11: Olasunkanmi Olayemi, FINCH GLOW TRAVEL AGENCY NIGERIA LTD, Nigeria
In this game travel agents could not only win travel vouchers, for all HR Ticketing Centres there was also an exclusive drawing to receive free credit for their HR e-Payment Account. Congrats to
- Fratelli Cosulich, Italy (€ 1,500)
- Uniglobe Top Flight, Great Britain, (€ 1,000)
- Sedunia Travel, Malaysia (€ 500)